Step 1 – Discovery
We work with you to understand your problems, needs and requirements and how video can help you to fix those and improve those areas – whether it is online web presence, embedding video within your social media strategy, increasing your sales or improving your training, we will help you to identify and address how video content can work to achieve greater success in those areas relevant to your business.
Once we have worked together to identify the strategy and solutions that will work, we will come up with creative ideas and concepts that fit with your timescales and budget available. This often includes working out a package of how we can shoot multiple content streams in one go, therefore saving you costs and maximising the production time.
Step 2 – Pre-production
The most important part of every project is the pre-production and planning stage.
Without getting this part right, the chance of your video being a success decrease.
With good planning and scriptwriting, we guarantee the success of the end result.
Step 3 – Production
Following the planning, scripting and pre-production we can get to work on creating the content.
- Editing and post-production
- Motion graphics and animation
- Voiceover / audio production
- Music composition / sourcing
- Compression and creation of video files tailored to your specific needs / users
Step 4 – Distribution
Once your content has been produced, it’s time to distribute it.
Capture 1 can assist you with the following:
- Advice on the different distribution methods and creation of video in the necessary formats, such as online, DVD or video on USB stick.
- Creating of online video channels, using sites such as Youtube and Vimeo and uploading and managing of content to these channels.
- Providing customized, branded, private hosted platforms and video players.
- Integrating video content into custom apps.
Step 5 – Ongoing support
All the hard work is done, so that’s it, right? Far from it! Regular maintenance is key to keep things fresh and key conversations going and ensure your video continues to work for you. We look to work with our clients for the long term so are always on hand to help and advise to ensure your video content keeps working for you, updating and refreshing when appropriate and necessary. By being available for you in this way we keep our customers loyal and there is no need for you to go elsewhere.